Sunday 21 April 2013

Sugar free update week 2


Hey everyone!

Welcome to week 2 of "sugar free"

I put sugar free in quotations because this isn't a completely sugar free diet as I have been eating some fruits.

This week has been an interesting one.
I have been feeling like I have been replacing my sugars with fats which I am not really comfortable with.
I've never been a big fan of fatty foods mainly sweet ones so more fat is not making me feel great.

I'm trying to eat more fresh food this week, like my spinach wraps have been a hit at lunch time with some lean venison or lamb.

Just like last week, I have been super thirsty all the time!
So I have been drinking a lot more water which fills me up, so no room for sugary treats!

My breakfasts have generally been the same with my homemade muesli, poached eggs or toast with Vegemite.
On Saturday morning my boyfriend took me out for breakfast and I had the corn fritters which came with a poached egg and fresh avocado! It was so yummy and I wish I took a photo! (sorry guys!)

My dinners this week has been a "cous-cous" week haha, well I mean I have been having cous-cous most nights! Its becoming one of my favourites!

My Snacks have been consisting of fruit, cucumber, rice crackers with cheese and mixed raw nuts.


To finish off, here is some pictures of the sun set from my bedroom window tonight :)




Hope everyone had a great week!

Brit :)

No comments:

Post a Comment