Thursday 4 April 2013

Beauty Haul #1


Hey guys!

I Realized I had a bit of a beauty splurge so decided I would share it with you guys :)


Maybelline Dream Matte Powder (02 Rose Ivory)
I purchased powder as it was on special for (NZ)$12 and I needed a new powder.
I haven't properly used it yet but I did open it and it comes with a mirror and sponge applicator which I was pretty happy about. It is quite light and I think my current powder may be slightly darker but we will see how it goes tomorrow!


Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream (light)
I have been meaning to purchase this ever since I saw all the great reviews on the internet about this BB cream!
I have been using it this week and I think it is great! It feels so fresh when i put it on and blend in with my skin tone so well.
However I was a little disappointed because I thought it had UV protection but it doesn't say on the packaging that it does. ( I must have heard that one wrong somewhere :( ....)

Revlon colorburst Lipstick 020 Baby pink
I just absolutely loved the colour of this lipstick so I had to buy it. It cost me (NZ)$9.00 on sale.
I applied some tonight and it was smooth and looked great :)


Schwarzkopf extra care hair repair daily oil elixir (for all hair types)
I brought this after my Mum told me that my hair looked frizzy and dry... :(
I haven't tried this one yet but I'll see how it goes and let you guys know!


Katy Perry Purr Perfume
I have been wanting this perfume for ages and it was on sale for (NZ)$ 45
Smells so yummy :D


Pantene Pro-V night miracle cream
Again this was brought because of the comments from my Mum! haha
I only just got this so I think I'll be trying it out tonight!
Has anyone tried it before?


Geo skincare night repair cream
This is an organic skin cream that I received in my sample bar box for March.
(sample bar is a beauty sample box that you can purchase once a month that contains 5 sample products and one of them is a full sized product)
I have been applying this every night for about 2 weeks now and I absolutely love it!
I really do feel like it has made my skin feel more moisturized during the day.
However at night when I am putting it on, it does feel a little sticky or a wee bit of a tight feeling, but that does go away :)  


Dermalogica Precleanse 
Again this product was from my March Sample bar box.
I have been using this about 2-3 times a week when my face feels dirty and oily.
I really do feel like this precleanse along with the night cream has been improving my face so much! It doesn't feel as oiling or dirty during the day and it is a lot smoother.


Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula with vitamin E
I only have heard of people using this for stretch marks, but I use it on my scars on my stomach (from a surgery I had about a year ago.) and I also use it because it smells so yummy! :)
I'm not sure at this stage how much it has helped with my scars as I have only been using it for 2 weeks but I love the feeling it gives my skin :)


Bead Head Control freak shampoo and conditioner
This was on sale for (NZ)$14 (shampoo) and (NZ)$15 conditioner
It is a frizz control and straighter.
I have seen this brand before at salons and I remember my Mum using it once and I always loved the smell of it. If anyone has tried it let me know what you thought!! :)




Dove summer glow
I have always been a wee bit wary about getting fake tanners because I have had a lot of bad experiences in the past... :/
but since then I have learnt that sometimes its not the tanner, its actually the prep and way I apply it that is wrong!
This Dove self tanner is my favourite gradual self tanner. I picked the fair to normal skin as I am quite pail.
It takes about 2-3 days to notice a difference but it makes my skin feel nice and smooth and doesn't go orange. It has to be one of the best natural looking fake tanners I have used.

I hope you enjoyed this Beauty Haul!
Let me know what you think and if you have tried any of these products!

Brit :)


No comments:

Post a Comment