Saturday 20 April 2013

Meat Lesson #2

Hey Everyone!

For my 2nd meat lesson we made:

-Roast Shoulder of lamb
-Navarin of Lamb - (made from leftover shoulder meat)
-Chicken Ballotine


This is the chicken Ballotine. We had to take out the chicken leg bone ourselves which was a great thing to be taught! This will be a handy skill for the future



Roast Lamb - This is from the lamb shoulder.
To make this roast we took apart the shoulder from scratch. This was completely new to me so I had no idea what I was doing! Lucky I had people to help and show me how to do it! I can't wait to do this again since I am more confident at it now. We stuffed it with a herbed breadcrumb stuffing - yummy.

Bones out


 Ready to roll

All tied up to roast.



Let me know if you have any questions about this lesson.
Hope everyone has had a great week!
Brit :)



No comments:

Post a Comment