Wednesday 23 April 2014

Easter Holidays + Graduation!

Over the weekend the Easter holidays were celebrated!
What a great time of year to spend time with family and friends!
I was fortunate enough to spend time in Central Otago NZ, and what a lovely place it is there. Especially at this time of year, lovely colours of autumn leaves and such a calm atmosphere.  ☁ ☼ 




Easter friday was a day to relax for me and reflect back on what a crazy couple of years it has been studying to be a chef! My graduation was on Thursday! woohoo! chapter of my life complete 
Now bring on full time working!
Anywhooo.. I wanted to share a wee sample of the MANY pictures ( I have a new phone that I am addicted to taking waaay to many pictures on... clogs up everything but o well) that I took during my easter break.



I am very fortunate that my family loves to get outdoors and be active. This was a great way to clear my head from books, studying and work.


I had some old bread leftover in the freezer that I don't eat and no one in my house ever really eats so I took them with me cause there is this lovely wee duck pond not too far from where we stay. 






Over on my side if the world it is autumn! (Thumbs up for southern hemisphere!) 
So the leaves were all over the ground, nice and crunchy ones too!





To your left are some pinot noir grapes. Central Otago is very well known for producing grapes for pinot noir wines. I'm not a big wine drinker but I can definitely appreciate these sweet grapes :)


Easter Friday lunch was Nana's Homemade vegetable soup with homemade wholegrain bread, Delish! You can check that out on my Instagram here Brits Instagram


I also made some hot cross buns! But that will be for another blog :)

I hope you all had a lovely Easter! Let me know what you got up to in the comments below 



Brit xx

No comments:

Post a Comment