Thursday 30 October 2014

October favourites!



Wow hasn't the year flown by! I still feel like I'm only just getting used to writing 2014 on dates and in 2 months it will be 2015!

This month is based around breakfasts, workout gear, getaways and a wedding!


Breakfast is my favourite meal of the day. I'm a huge fan of them. There are so many options for breakfast, but this month I had had two favourites, muesli and poached eggs.

Summer is coming here and I was so excited to see strawberries back at the supermarket at a good seasonal price.
Strawberries + Banana = Best fruit combo







My favoutite workout gear are these 3 pieces from NIKE. My boyfriend brought these for me and I just love the colours! 





My favourite getaway
Central Otago NZ

I've mentioned this place in a previous post.
This place is beautiful all year round. 



Last weekend my boyfriend and I went to a beautiful wedding. The weather hasn't been great here at the moment but the day of the wedding was sunny, warm and perfect!
My dress is from Emerald Boutique. I loved the colours of this dress, perfect for a warm summer day! 



I hope you all have had a great month! Bring on November!
What were you're favourite things this month?

Brit :)

No comments:

Post a Comment