Thursday 30 May 2013

Dessert Lesson #1!



Hey guys! Its sweet treat time!

This week I started Dessert lessons!

Today I Made:
Pavalova with fruit decoration
Bakewell Tart
Eclairs (choux Pastry)



 This was my pavalova



This is the pavlova after it is cooked and cooled in the oven




and another decorated picture

I decorated my pavlova with:
Whipped Cream
Kiwifruit
Grapes
Melon
Orange Zest


Bakewell Tart
 I have never tried this tart before and I wasn't sure if I would like it or not because I thought it would have too much of a strong almond flavour but I was very surprised of the outcome and the almond flavour was not overpowering! It was delicious, and everyone else thought so too! :)



Raspberry Jam in the base on pastry filled case





Frangipane Filling




Case all filled ready to go into oven once I put the pastry top on!



All ready out of the oven! :)



Choux Pastry Eclairs!


I had never make Eclairs before - mainly because they looked so hard to make!
However I was very surprised on how easier they were!
These are definitely going to be made more often in my house :)

Hope you enjoyed this post and let me know if you would like recipes!

I really recommend making these desserts! They are all so yummy and easy to make :)




No comments:

Post a Comment