Sunday 20 July 2014

Eating with a busy lifestyle!


It has been a while since my last post! I have been super busy working lately, the unfortunate side of working in hospitality! But with new rosters I have been able to get a good work/life balance and getting new routines so I can make the most out of everyday.

Time is one big factor when it comes to having a balanced life. With working long hours, getting enough sleep, spending time to make meals, having a social life, getting some fitness in AND having some 'me time' it can be quite hard to fit everything in and sometimes things have to be sacrificed for others.

If you ever feel this way I can totally relate! When I finished studying I was working 2 jobs most days for 12 hours and working 7 days a week. This was not good at all! With limited breaks, I would quickly eat something while travelling to my 2nd job and finish late. And there are a lot of people who work even crazier hours than this! But there was no way I could keep this up. It wasn't healthy for my body. Fortunately I have managed to get some better hours that I am so happy with so I can keep doing things I love :)
Blogging is one of them and keeping a healthy lifestyle!

Here is a few pictures of what has been making me happy lately and have been helping me have a balanced lifestyle,


I love making salads with lots of flavours. This one has spinach, cous cous, roasted beetroot, avocado, tomato, olives, cucumber, homemade mayo and a poached egg. yum yum :)




I love to go running on the same track, its open and has a great view. It is winter here at the moment but this one day the sun decided to come out :)




I'll have more regular posts up now with some recipes I have been making over the last few weeks.
How do you keep a balanced lifestyle?

Brit :)



No comments:

Post a Comment